What We Provide
Link building involves the careful selection of relevant websites to have your website’s link in it. This helps both parties gain credibility, popularity, and better search engine positioning according to the ranking criteria of various search engines. Link building is crucial to your site’s rankings on the major search engines, and it’s one more aspect of the SEO process that we will take care of on your behalf.
Link Building, is simply exchanging links with other companies in similar industries (not your direct competition). Link building is very important because each incoming link to your website acts like a referral and Search Engines love referrals! We have to ensure that we link with the right type of websites, i.e. Good quality with a good Google PR.
Although search engines have different criteria or algorithms in how they rank websites, popularity and relevancy are crucial. Some of the larger search engines, such as Google, will award your site a higher page ranking (PR) if you link to established and popular sites. Think of it as a vote of confidence in your site.
One-way link building
Link building services provide you non-reciprocal one-way links that ultimately improve your rankings in search engines Non Reciprocal one-way links are always better than reciprocal links, as Google gives more importance to Non Reciprocal links. So if you want better Link Popularity then you should always run a one way link campaign.
Best Practices of Link Building
After several algorithm updates post Penguin 2011, there are certain semantics webmasters need to follow with respect to Link Building:
- Submit to quality websites; page rank may be used as an initial benchmark.
- Submit to relevant websites and directories.
- Link Building is not just about quantity, it’s about the quality of back-links. A professional link builder must be able to value a back-link, and should be able to evaluate whether the page is worth enough for providing a back-link to the site he / she is promoting.
- Never submit to link farms. Link farms are nothing but a bunch of directories hosted in a single IP.
- Submit to industrial and niche related directories.
- Submit to .EDU, .ORG directories and websites. These are valuable back-links.
- Have prominent existence across various social media, local websites.
- Mix up your anchor text while submitting in websites.
What We Provide
The keywords that “feel right” to you may not be the best ones for your campaign, and competing for qualified traffic on the Internet is a different
proposition than marketing in the “real world”.
- Market Research
- Web Development
- Advanced Web Analytics
- Content Strategy
- Email Marketing